By Lisa Rae Roper MHA CCS-P CPC CPC-I PCS
Nervous approximately taking the examination in your CPC certification? Don’t be!
The group at JustCoding provides this 150-question perform examination so that you can use to review for the AAPC CPC examination.
The perform examination mimics the particular CPC examination in a couple of methods. It comprises a hundred and fifty multiple-choice questions (featuring 5 distinctive, operative-type questions) and contours questions in line with fabric lined in HCPro’s qualified Coder Boot Camp®, which additionally prepares scholars to take the CPC exam.
The examination, written via qualified Coder Boot Camp teacher Lisa Rae Roper and up to date for 2012, covers particular subject matters on which you’ll be established on your CPC credential, including:
- Integumentary system
- Musculoskeletal system
- Respiratory and cardiovascular systems
- Digestive system
- Urinary system
- Nervous, eye and ocular, and auditory systems
- Evaluation and management
- Laboratory and pathology
- Medical terminology
- ICD-9-CM and HCPCS point II
- Coding guidelines
- Practice management
The 2012 variation is up-to-date to mirror new 2012 ICD-9-CM, CPT, and HCPCS codes and guidelines.
Read or Download 2012 Practice Test for the AAPC CPC® Exam PDF
Similar allied health professions books
Nutritional fiber is widely known as a vital part of reliable foodstuff. in reality, examine at the use of fiber in foodstuff technology and drugs is being performed at a major speed. CRC instruction manual of nutritional Fiber in Human nutrients, 3rd variation explores the chemistry, analytical methodologies, physiological and biochemical points, scientific and epidemiological reports, and intake styles of nutritional fiber.
Prehospital Emergency medication (PHEM) is a brand new and evolving box inside Prehospital Care and includes the supply of secure prehospital severe care to significantly ailing or injured sufferers, and secure move to or among hospitals. It covers a vast variety of scientific and demanding stipulations, interventions, scientific prone and actual environments.
This moment version has been rewritten, up-to-date, and enlarged, describing the fundamental ideas of colour imaginative and prescient and colorimetry. The background of colour is defined, in addition to the most tools used to degree colour and their linked colour structures, and the human eye and its colour detectors are defined with a few element.
- Practical Textbook of Cardiac CT and MRI
- The Occupational Therapist’s Workbook for Ensuring Clinical Competence
- Handbook of Osteopathic Technique
- Gulf War Veterans: Treating Symptoms and Syndromes
Extra resources for 2012 Practice Test for the AAPC CPC® Exam
A. Common Language, Separate Parts, Reader Tools b. Corrections, Separate Portions, Reader Tools c. Common Language, Separate Regulations, Reader Aids d. Corrections, Separate Parts, Reader Aids © 2012 HCPro, Inc. 2012 Practice Test for the AAPC CPC® Exam 43 2012 CPC Practice Test Answer Key 1. d. ” The add-on code 17003 has the word “each,” which indicates the lesions are reported separately, not as a group. 2. b. The CPT® Professional Edition guidelines for excision of malignant lesions indicate a simple closure is included and measurement for excision includes the lesion diameter plus the narrowest margins equal the excised diameter.
46. c. The routine obstetric care, including the ante- and postpartum care with vaginal delivery, is reported with code 59400. The diagnosis codes for this case are assigned for the pregnancy complicated by cardiovascular disease. The mitral valve prolapse is then reported as the specific condition. According to the ICD-9 Guidelines for Chapter 11, these codes have sequencing priority. 47. a. ” 2012 Practice Test for the AAPC CPC® Exam © 2012 HCPro, Inc. 48 48. b. In the CPT® Professional Edition alphabetic index, “Removal,” “Foreign Body,” then “Vagina” directs you to code 57415.
Review the CPT® Professional Edition parenthetical note under this code for proper code selection and reporting. 56. b. This was an initial implantation for the neurostimulator array and pulse generator. Code 64568 includes the creation of the skin pocket and testing of the system, according to CPT® Changes: An Insider’s View 2011. 57. a. This procedure code is described as unilateral or bilateral; therefore, modifier -50 is not required. Additionally, the description includes an infant and suture site.
2012 Practice Test for the AAPC CPC® Exam by Lisa Rae Roper MHA CCS-P CPC CPC-I PCS